1. Empty the entire area you will be working on.
2. Start with a clean area. Vacuum/wipe down surfaces with an all purpose cleaner that will cut grease build up as well.
3. Set aside all items you don’t need any longer. These can be relocated to your “Goodwill” box.
4. Add a shelf organizer that will separate and protect your baking sheets. These products come in all sizes with a wide range of prices.
5. Start with the largest item and place it in the organizer. Continue until all items are back in the cupboard.
6. Quickly look through the rest of the cupboards to see if there are other items that should be moved to this cupboard now that there’s room.
THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. CLICK HERE TO READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.